Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Don't Set Your Resolutions Until You Read THIS!

Have you created your New Year’s Resolutions yes? Don’t do it!

Aren’t you sick of setting resolutions each year that by the
end of January are a distant memory?

Rather than put yourself through that again this year, make 2012 great
by focusing on each individual day. I came across this quote and I decided it’s going to be my theme for 2012. I’m going to post it next to my bed, above my desk, in my wallet and in my car (just for starters).

“This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you
will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone
forever; in its place is something that you have left behind…let it be something good.”

If you start each day with this intention you’ll achieve all your goals for 2012 AND enjoy the journey.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment